Обнаружили опечатку в тексте? Выделите и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
First Deputy Minister of Health and Social Development Aliza Soltonbekova named 30 citizens of Kyrgyzstan who died as a result of clashes on the Kyrgyz-Tajik border.
As of 1.00 p.m. of May 1, the death toll made 33.
- Esentur Kubanychbekov, born in 1991;
- Bekzat Yuldashev, born in 1991;
- Manasbek uulu Nursultan, born in 1992;
Citizens of Batken region:
- Makhmadrasul Saidarov, born in 1985, native of Karabak village;
- Madina Rakhmatjanova, born in 2008, native of Kulundu village;
- Bayaman Abdrakhmanov, born in 1998, native of Batken town;
- Sagyn Karataev, born in 1977, native of Kok-Tash village;
- Suyun Tagaev, born in 1969, native of Batken town;
- Altynbek Karabotoev, born in 1982, native of Kadamzhai;
- Rashid Uson uulu, born in 1973, native of Batken town;
- Jamshit Ganiev, born in 1990, native of Chet-Bulak village;
- Dastan Nurumbaev, born in 1983, native of Kyzyl-Bel village;
- Midin Makhamadaku uulu, born in 1991, native of Buzhum village;
- Ulanbek Musaev, born in 1991, native of Batken town;
- Chingiz Tenirbaev, born in 1995, native of Buzhum village;
- Salim Bakhtiyarov, born in 1961, native of Kyzyl-Bel village;
- Tynchtybek Ergeshaly uulu, born in 1991, native of Karabak village;
- Turdubai Satarov, born in 1988, native of Karabak village;
- Mederbek Kamchiev, born in 1995, native of Kyzyl-Jol village;
- Jarkynbek Amanov, born in 1988, native of Buzhum village;
- Myrzabek Abdyrakhmanov, born in 1991, native of Buzhum village;
- Sultanbek Abdyvahap uulu, born in 2002, native of Kyzyl-Jol village;
- Omurbek Bakhridin uulu, born in 2003, native of Kyzyl-Jol village;
- Molanbek Tajibaev, born in 1990, native of Zhany-Jer village;
- Alijan Tagaibaev, born in 1990, native of Batken town;
- Doolotbek Jigitaly uulu, born in 1998, native of Karabak village;
- Toichubek Ismanov, born in 1958, native of Kashka-Zhol village;
- Shukhratbek Zikirov, born in 1989, native of Ak-Sai village;
- Shumkarbek Arypbai uulu, place of residence is yet to be determined;
- Anamidin Asanov, born in 1972.
Identities of three died citizens are yet to be established.
NURSULTAN MANASBEK uulu WAS BURIED IN HIS NATIVE VILLAGE
The funeral of Nursultan Manasbek uulu, a Border Service officer of the State Committee for National Security, who died in the Kyrgyz-Tajik border conflict, took place in Aksy district of Jalal-Abad oblast. He was buried in his native village of Deires-Sai, Aksy district. Nursultan Manasbek uulu was born in 1992 in the village of Deires-Sai.
BORDER NEGOTIATIONS HAVE BEGUN
Negotiations of government delegations on delimitation and demarcation of the Kyrgyz-Tajik border have begun in Batken oblast. The information policy department of the Kyrgyz Government's Office reports. The Kyrgyz delegation will be headed by Chairman of the State Committee for National Security Kamchybek Tashiev, and the Tajik delegation will be headed by Chairman of the State Committee for National Security Saimumin Yatimov. During the talks the sides will discuss the current situation and further efforts to resolve the conflict on the Kyrgyz-Tajik border. The agreement to hold the meeting was reached following a telephone conversation between the two leaders.
TOKAYEV EXPRESSED HIS CONDOLENCES TO JAPAROV
The president of Kazakhstan expressed his condolences to the president of Kyrgyz Republic Sadyr Japarov of the deceased in the army clash of Tajik-Kyrgyz border in Batken region. The telephone conversation was held at the initiative of the President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Zhomart Tokayev. During the phone conversation Kassym-Zhomart Tokayev pointed out the importance of settling the conflict on the border in the spirit of good-neighborliness, partnership and brotherhood.